Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Home to London, Ontario (By Greg)



After traveling through N.Y. on I-90 for a long time, we are finally at our first spot.  It's a KOA campground in London, Ontario.  It's O.K. but it doesn't let kids under 12 in the hot tub.  They even had a camera to spy on kids who tried it.  527 miles away, this big city has a whopper population of 340,000 people.  In our long journey, we will see four out of five Great Lakes and Niagara Falls.  We saw Lake Erie and and Lake Ontario today, and we will see Lake Michigan and Lake Huron tomorrow when we go to Upper Michigan.  The only one we won't see is Lake Superior, but we'll be pretty close to it.  Niagara Falls was very misty today.  There was more mist then when we saw it five years ago.  It was hard to take pictures and videos because the cameras kept getting wet from the mist,  but I did get the video you can see here.  My mom's excited because she never put a video in a blog before. We are going to eat chicken for dinner once my dad cleans the grill.

1 comment:

  1. I've never been to Niagra Falls and your picture (and video) look amazing! Enjoy your travels, drive dafely, and I miss all of you already:) By the way, I'm using a Blog I have used in the past for school, so it might say "Ms. Neill." You know who I am:)~

    ReplyDelete